OutdatedClient Hexer - Update your client by yourself!

Posts 16–30 of 99 · Page 2 of 7
The prior swf's for realm, as people may be updating different clients from different swf's Such as someone wants to update a mod from 4.3 to 4.4 but they don't know the swf for 4.3
Mac-friendly, or too much to hope for?
Bump D i think its necessary :3 <3
Quote Originally Posted by kian1991 View Post
Bump D i think its necessary :3 <3
You think ?
Very nice. Thanks budy!! XD
how do i use this, i dont understand where i get the new client?
It didn't work for me. I selected the .swf. Typed in 8.0.0 and put in 9.0.0..\

Did, 8.0 and 9.0 and got it to work.
Video not working? It says it wasn't created.
btw put 9.0.0 and 10.0.0 and it didn't work D:
plz help and thx
"Unable to find version of the runtime to run this application"

help??


EDIT: FIXED
Awesome u have created a self crasher .exe file
Quote Originally Posted by BernardoLima View Post
I didn't understood your request.
He asked if you could make a little scroll-bar showing all the previous versions of the game and what you want to hex it to. Hoped that helped.
Since this one was bumped, I figure I would also mention an equally good tutorial on how to hex a client for whom this method does not work for:

Trollaux's Yogda Hexing Guide
I JUST HEXED 10 to 11 but th bad part is thta no draconis
Posts 16–30 of 99 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?