HelpMw3 Trainer help

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Mw3 Trainer help
Hi!
I need help with making trainer for Spec ops/Survival(MW3).Sorry if I posted in wrong section :\
I attached my code.I used The Jordnel's memory change class.
All doesn't work properly: when I try to change values only Primary bullets,C4, flashes,claymores and nades work.When I try to use same adresses in CE they works...I added Expirience and Money just for try, but I know that they are ranged adresses so idk how to make them work..

Button titles are in my language so here is list in english
Bulltes pimary all
Bulltes secondary all
Bullets in clip primary
Bulltes in clip secondary
Armor
Money
Grenades
Flashbangs
Expirience
Claymores
C4


I don't know what have I done wrong...Its for 1.9.446 version(I have backuped it so I cloud play with my friends on Tekno that have pirated version:\).

How can I make change vaules of ranged adresses?
How can I freeze values?


Sorry for bad english and thanks!
L

Trainer_mpgh.net.rar1 KB · 30 downloads Scanning…
/Moved

Can't approve the file cause i'm not at home atm...
You can use CE to find the pointer offsets. Usually you'll just need to add something simple and read off the offset from that, like:
0xDEADBEEF+0xC etc.
https://www.virustotal.com/file/e085...is/1352300150/ⓘ

Here's scan..sorry for mistake...I'm new...
But I'm still wondering what doesn't it work..when I write same adresses in CE it works, when I clicking in trainer they doesn't...when I restart game again they works just in CE.. Will add other scan later,anyway its only .cs file
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
https://www.virustotal.com/file/e085...is/1352300150/ⓘ

Here's scan..sorry for mistake...I'm new...
But I'm still wondering what doesn't it work..when I write same adresses in CE it works, when I clicking in trainer they doesn't...when I restart game again they works just in CE.. Will add other scan later,anyway its only .cs file
Then there must be some problem in the way you write it. Check in CE if the value changes with the trainer.
Example:
private void button5_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
if (Process_Handle("iw5sp"))
{
WriteInteger(0x0138113C, int.Parse(textBox5.Text));
}
else MessageBox.Show("MW3 SP not found");
}
I don't know what's problem except that I didn't use pointers..
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Example:
private void button5_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
if (Process_Handle("iw5sp"))
{
WriteInteger(0x0138113C, int.Parse(textBox5.Text));
}
else MessageBox.Show("MW3 SP not found");
}
I don't know what's problem except that I didn't use pointers..
What are you trying to do here?
(What is the address for ?)

Also, you are sure that the address you use is valid?


Note: XP and Armor can't be used this way.
(Most haven't bothered/found a way to do it)
Approved - it's only source
Those addresses only differ by about 8 bytes each. What are you writing to?
Pretty sure they're incorrect...
I don't know...I'm kinda confused...
Can you provide me link for adresses & pointers and for tutorial for finding them(pointers)..plz.
MW3 chrashes when I try to attach debugger to MW3 process(in CE->click on adress->click on "see what is acessing adress")..

Maybe it'd be better if I didn't try to do it(make trainer)
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
I don't know...I'm kinda confused...
Can you provide me link for adresses & pointers and for tutorial for finding them(pointers)..plz.
MW3 chrashes when I try to attach debugger to MW3 process(in CE->click on adress->click on "see what is acessing adress")..

Maybe it'd be better if I didn't try to do it(make trainer)
You can't use CE "Access" you may use "Write" as in "Find out what writes to this address" or ollydbg/ida if you're good.
Anyway it chrashes...when I use Write game chrashes when value changes...
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Anyway it chrashes...when I use Write game chrashes when value changes...
because you are mostly like writing to the WRONG addresses!
I think I posted video on this site for finding addresses for SP however this will only work on your computer you will need to search out the statics for a trainer.

The problem with finding statics with the likes of CE is it will crash out 9 times out of ten when it attaches the debug however be patient and you will get them.

Olly does not seem to work well for me in MW3 during live debug but that could be my PC config.
Okay, thanks
Its really stupid that mw chrashes...eg. Assault Cube doesn't chrash...I know that its stupid to compare game big 50 MB's with one big 13-16 GB, but anyway...
Most fun was when I tried mutiple times on Decomission ammo and most of adresses other worked..when I restarted game too, but when I tried some other map some of them didnt...

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

But what about Pointerscanner([Pointer scan for this adress])?It doesn't chrash the game, but does it work?
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?