Logo Request [EASY]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Logo Request [EASY]
Hey Guys,

I need a logo for my clan. It would be nice if it's a M67 Grenade (http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/gEJxARUbAfA/mqdefault.jpg smth like this)
with engraved (if possible) or written "UnbreakableD" An grey background, nuffin special. Who can do this for me?
Quote Originally Posted by CBUrban View Post
Hey Guys,

I need a logo for my clan. It would be nice if it's a M67 Grenade (http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/gEJxARUbAfA/mqdefault.jpg smth like this)
with engraved (if possible) or written "UnbreakableD" An grey background, nuffin special. Who can do this for me?
What size would you want it to be? Something like my signatures size ?
What Blake19 said.

All I need is dimensions and I could put something together.
w/e
Who fking thx alot I dont know exactly the size, but smth like... 450x350? REAP's image is awesome, if it would be a bit smaller?

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

With written HonoR or aBsTuRz, we cant afford lol...
Quote Originally Posted by CBUrban View Post
Who fking thx alot I dont know exactly the size, but smth like... 450x350? REAP's image is awesome, if it would be a bit smaller?

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

With written HonoR or aBsTuRz, we cant afford lol...
I was working on a nice background. A nice scenery with some smoke and explosions. I couldn't find the right brush. So

Is what I could do for you.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?