Multi Hack after the patch

Posts 181–195 of 750 · Page 13 of 50
Come over my forum and i shall show you.
Yes its true that Evverich is the admin and the coder is Zile.i have used them before
Quote Originally Posted by everrich3 View Post
Come over my forum and i shall show you.
Name. Of website ?
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Name. Of website ?
Can put the link to their website meh? I hv it, but scared illegal. :P
Just to be fair, I included zile and everrich name in my credits list. If that is the REAL everrich or not, I dont care, just wanting to be fair to the programmer of the hack.
Stop asking for approval guys, it will just make the process longer. Its already been stated in the sticky. =/

Thanks though OP. Nice contribution here.
man dont post your forum here you'll just get yourself banned :b anyway good coding. cant wait to use it.
@hazique98 in the first place how do you even managed to get it.
Quote Originally Posted by 777jay View Post
@hazique98 in the first place how do you even managed to get it.
Is it your problem to know where I get it from? Calling yourself BSFT, I got it and released it to MPGH, you are not happy kid?
Quote Originally Posted by hazique98 View Post
Is it your problem to know where I get it from? Calling yourself BSFT, I got it and released it to MPGH, you are not happy kid?
meh. it was just a casual question. i was curious on how you managed to get a hack like this and release it for free. LOL i ain't not happy LOL i was about to thank you, but you attitude disgusts me.
just send me the link ty if u dun mind

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

ty i just 12 yrs old not kidding if u dun mind pls send it to me
#
stop asking for the link la dog's
Posts 181–195 of 750 · Page 13 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us