watching..one..pis..and..waiting..apprvl..thiss..g reat..idea..
Multi Hack after the patch
Added to favorites bar. Nights
OMG............ 6 hours and no approval 

Windows XP - Nor Working
. OOOHHH NOO.

. OOOHHH NOO.

@hazique98 What do you mean by MultiHack.dll, is it equivalent to BsOwned.dll?
And I'm using a desktop, referring to your video, when u logged in Blackshot, there's a screen showing the Menu Controls, and can I use the "*" key instead of the "FN" and "P" key to open the In-Game Menu?
And I'm using a desktop, referring to your video, when u logged in Blackshot, there's a screen showing the Menu Controls, and can I use the "*" key instead of the "FN" and "P" key to open the In-Game Menu?cant download...... why?
whn will approve the hack????
Approve at midnight please.
Less leecher. Less kids.
Cheers.
And stop spamming aprove like what one of the minions said.
I will take a longer time to approve as they will have to DELETE the posts that you ask them to approve it.
Less leecher. Less kids.
Cheers.
And stop spamming aprove like what one of the minions said.
I will take a longer time to approve as they will have to DELETE the posts that you ask them to approve it.
after i got this file. i will sleep.
I noticed .. when the hack that is soooo nice .. the minion will take 1 or 2 days plus to approved ... the one tht we dont need 1 sec oso the minion will approve -.-
/Denied. The video has an outside link in it. Also, don't put both an injector and a hack in one thread. Make a new one to release the injector. Finally to all the members posting in this thread - please read the stickied thread about approval. Ignoring this rule will result in a ban. Thank you.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Europe HacksFIRST working hack after the patch by raamie
87 CrossFire DiscussionsI will Not Stop Hacking (see Me With A Hack After The Patch) 48 Combat Arms Europe HacksTeamspeak NoSpread hack after the patch??CH 17 Combat Arms DiscussionsThe Race is on who will make the first free hacks after the patch.
22 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWorking Auto on hacks after the patch.
36

