Multi Hack after the patch

Posts 361–375 of 750 · Page 25 of 50
Midnight temperrr will on9
we need aprove plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :/
Quote Originally Posted by eileenlee9866 View Post
@hazique98 whn u will release the hack?
OMG, new user =/= i already released it. Just waitin for approval, pls be patient
BSowned cracked again
AIYO THEY ARE ALSO HUMANS LAH WHAT U THINK THEY ARE? ROBOTS?
Quote Originally Posted by hazique98 View Post
everrich3, pls kindly move back to your website and start selling hacks. This hack has already been cracked, so stop whining. tyvm Jus sayin
Did i whine? LOL if i did i would have ask you to remove the thread already. I did not.

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by goodthedog View Post
so zile is the name or BsAnalyzer is the name of the member in mpgh?
Zile is the name. BsAnalyzer is the forum. lol
oh lol idk about this people but i want make friend lol
Can someone tell me why easyinject does not start when I launch it ? even as administrator he don't run!
Quote Originally Posted by xBadGuy View Post
Can someone tell me why easyinject does not start when I launch it ? even as administrator he don't run!
ensure that u have the right net frame work
Need anyone ss or videos to be put up? Just askin :P

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xBadGuy View Post
Can someone tell me why easyinject does not start when I launch it ? even as administrator he don't run!
Restart your PC. It will surely run 100%
Didn't Dave say it needs to be unpacked?
Quote Originally Posted by elgin lim View Post
Didn't Dave say it needs to be unpacked?
He said unpack the injector and left the .dll inside. I am quite confident I did it correctly.
i hate Leechers who want selling haCKS with GS .. (
Posts 361–375 of 750 · Page 25 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us