EH ZIJIE I WAN.CAN HELP ME I OPEN INJECTOR GOT NET FRAMEWORK..
Multi Hack after the patch
approve pliz :]
no approvals?
yeah loh ahahaha
Anyone can backup me?
long waiting... aq SYOK sat ja
after admin approve the dll,just use http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-trollogy.html and type BlackShot without EXE and done???
@Blitz wake up XD
All of you relax

Can send me the file via garenaplus??
FASTER .... I need to bring the justice to noobies XD 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Europe HacksFIRST working hack after the patch by raamie
87 CrossFire DiscussionsI will Not Stop Hacking (see Me With A Hack After The Patch) 48 Combat Arms Europe HacksTeamspeak NoSpread hack after the patch??CH 17 Combat Arms DiscussionsThe Race is on who will make the first free hacks after the patch.
22 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWorking Auto on hacks after the patch.
36


