Multi Hack after the patch

Posts 121–135 of 750 · Page 9 of 50
download Link Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz
Not too sure if it will work though. EasyInject has the function to choose which lib to load. Other default ones might cause certain collisions. Just sayin'. I'm going to play it safe and just use EasyInject
Quote Originally Posted by Blindold View Post
all the injector? great!

Yup tested 109% working but target process is BlackShot.exe

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nightsin View Post
Not too sure if it will work though. EasyInject has the function to choose which lib to load. Other default ones might cause certain collisions. Just sayin'. I'm going to play it safe and just use EasyInject
Can u stop talking about that injector =_=
Quote Originally Posted by Slendyy View Post
Yup tested 109% working but target process is BlackShot.exe

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------


Can u stop talking about that injector =_=
Quote Originally Posted by nightsin View Post
[IMG]http://3.bp.********.com/-mtPitDoRBzI/UDV1p6vOqkI/AAAAAAAABL0/kEGGCaDF4dY/s320/Watch+out,+we%27ve+got+a+badass+over+here.jpg[/IMG]
Fix your link
Quickly!
i gave it an hour... still haven't approve.. OBAMA APPROVES.. why won't you!!
OUT OF TOPIC!!
Can Anyone Tell Me How To Use The Rapidfire Hack Whilst Undetected. Some Have Caught Me Last Time, And I Exit The Room As Quick As Possible. Please Tell Me How To Stay Undetected. I Want This Hack To Stay For A While.
Hazique, remove this hack after 5.30
try to find injector with auto inject feature it is much much easier then..... if your computer is fast and load gamegaurd very fast it is hard to inject without using to auto inject feature
========hope this help you guys with the injector part========
Quote Originally Posted by navindon6 View Post
Can Anyone Tell Me How To Use The Rapidfire Hack Whilst Undetected. Some Have Caught Me Last Time, And I Exit The Room As Quick As Possible. Please Tell Me How To Stay Undetected. I Want This Hack To Stay For A While.
please make your own thread to ask it...do not go off-topic...

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
I can't wait to try it
Approve it please....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
approve??? gtg soon zzzz
Posts 121–135 of 750 · Page 9 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us