SolvedCShell

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CShell
Hey Guys Please I Want Your Help To Unpack CShell Please Help

If You Know Leave The Answer In A Comment Or PM(Private Message) ME

Thanks For Reading
I unpacked the CShell with Ollydbg and the Plugin PEDumper. PEDumper is only a Dll google it and put it in you Olldbg folder. Now you can unpack with Ollydbg. You find PEDumper in the Taskbar of Ollydbg under Plugins.
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
I unpacked the CShell with Ollydbg and the Plugin PEDumper. PEDumper is only a Dll google it and put it in you Olldbg folder. Now you can unpack with Ollydbg. You find PEDumper in the Taskbar of Ollydbg under Plugins.
I KNow But Can't Do IT
Here is What I Do

1.Open OllyDbg As Admin
2.Open File -----> C:\Program Files\Z8games\Crossifre\CShell.dll
3.Plugins -------> PEDumper -----> Make Dump Of Process
4.CShell.dll (10000000)
5.Dump

If What I DO Is right Tell Me If No PM Me Please
Quote Originally Posted by sobasoba13 View Post
I KNow But Can't Do IT
Here is What I Do

1.Open OllyDbg As Admin
2.Open File -----> C:\Program Files\Z8games\Crossifre\CShell.dll
3.Plugins -------> PEDumper -----> Make Dump Of Process
4.CShell.dll (10000000)
5.Dump

If What I DO Is right Tell Me If No PM Me Please
lol you can't open the CShell not with olly there is themida protection
Quote Originally Posted by -[I]fLuX View Post
lol you can't open the CShell not with olly there is themida protection

ty i did it
^^closed .
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?