Thumbs upNone123none Vouch thread!

Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5
Date: 07-16-14
People: Him and I
Items: Sold some Agent and Brigand Skins for $50 ))
Optional: Very kind, also helped me with some basic stuff as I am new to all this!
10/10-cool guy!
Date: 26-July-2014
Other Person involved: Me and Him, no threesomes.
Item that has been sold/traded: Bought ROTMG tops and potions for $20

All the trading went smoothly and was completed quickly.
Date: 10-Sep-2014
Other Person involved: None
Item that has been sold/traded: Realm items
Selling Thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=844404
Optional: Some minor hiccups but all together he was very flexible on pricing and open to offers which I cannot thank for enough
Date: 12-September-2014
Other Person involved: Me and Him
Item that has been sold/trade: Bought tops and Life from him.
Optional: I went first. Trade went extremely smoothly. Very good and trusted seller.
Date: 12-September-2014
Other Person involved: none
Items that has been sold/traded: Sold Rotmg UTS to him for Ub Hp
Selling Thread: Skype
Optional: I went first, Legit seller, amazing!
Date: 23-July-15
Other Person involved: Me and him
Item that has been sold/traded: UBHPs, Skins for Paypal.
Selling Thread: cant post links
Optional: Nice Trade, thanks
Date: 11-Nov-15
Other Person involved: Me and him
Item that has been sold/traded: UBHPs and Skins for Paypal.
Selling Thread: Cannot post links on this account.
Optional: +1 Vouch, Great trade. Waiting for me and was professional!
Posts 16–30 of 65 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?