WTBBuying Various Giftcards!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Buying Various Giftcards!
Buying BestBuy, Walmart, starbucks, etc giftcards! I am only looking for giftcards that are $25 or more in value. Add me on skype: wrotemurder



CAUTION: I do NOT go first under any circumstance. If this is a problem we will use MM or don't add me at all.
Stop spamming your thread also no one is going first just bump your old threads
This is my only thread I have of gift cards..... So before you comment again, why don't you think?
mm's don't use skype. lol
he's a scammer lol don't bother
Oh really? I scam? Hmmm.... I don't even know you? What did I "scam"?
Quote Originally Posted by pawddy View Post
he's a scammer lol don't bother
Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
Oh really? I scam? Hmmm.... I don't even know you? What did I "scam"?
Hmm , I have what you want but i'm not going first .. It's ok but after that guy called you a scammer your post been useless , no one is going to give you first unless you go first
whats your Skype?
Why do you need it ?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?