(Request) On something for Myspace.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
(Request) On something for Myspace.
Well, I want to add something to my myspace, with my name on it, and has like money on it. I'm thinking like stacks of money. And like a king cup, or what not, or a crown, and my name somewhere on it. Not too big though. Little bigger than a sig.

This is my myspace, so you can kinda get the concept. It's going to go under the "Who I'd like to meet" part.

Thanks.
Request format pl0x?
I did it before, and it was ignored. So, not going to do it again. :l

All I want, is like a a sig, with stacks of money, and a king crown, and my name on it. :l

Just make it look sweet.

This name - ★Lil D- KING OF THA PLAY YARDZ★
/Bump
If you'd make a request format, I'll do it .
Image too pl0x.
Last time I made it, it got ignored. And, most likely it probably won't come out how I want it.

I just want like stacks of money on the background, with like a king crown.

Then my name. :l


Still trying to figure out the MySpace thing..wanted to see what this idea looked like......
I don't think he would like MPGH in it?
oh god thats horriblez.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
oh god thats horriblez.
YOU go and try to find good renders of stacks of cash and cups.......and I was just trying the text with the background Josh, I saw what he wanted up there, but it's going to have to be bigger and I like the filter on the background but that's a lot of green..IDK..it looked better w/o the money n cup...
blue he doesn't want a cup, why did you even put that in there?

btw google "stacks of money" and "king crown" there you go, you got renders for that.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us