HTML Live Update
A small question:
Is there any HTML or related web code that updates information for another user as soon as I edit my file?
If so, may I see it please?
For example, I have a header.php file (which shows information in all pages) for my website which I update every now and then with information related to the website. The users and I have to refresh to see the information. I want it so that the information changes right away for anyone who is on the website without refreshing or reloading the page..
Thanks.
Is there any HTML or related web code that updates information for another user as soon as I edit my file?
If so, may I see it please?
For example, I have a header.php file (which shows information in all pages) for my website which I update every now and then with information related to the website. The users and I have to refresh to see the information. I want it so that the information changes right away for anyone who is on the website without refreshing or reloading the page..
Thanks.