[Request] Change Text

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Change Text
Hey GFX Elites ,

Could anyone help me in Changing Text for my Signature ??

I have Attached both the PSD files.

Please Change Text from " Text Here " to " Blackshot World "

Thanks in advance
Blackshot World_mpgh.net.zip228 KB · 14 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by R4ks View Post
Hey GFX Elites ,

Could anyone help me in Changing Text for my Signature ??

I have Attached both the PSD files.

Please Change Text from " Text Here " to " Blackshot World "

Thanks in advance
i don't have the font in the psd file so I changed it up a bit.



Tried my best



Edited_Blackshot World_mpgh.net.rar294 KB · 1 downloads Scanning…
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?