LightbulbOutdatedBO2 Executable Files (t6mp, t6sp and t6zm)

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
BO2 Executable Files (t6mp, t6sp and t6zm)
I just bought BO2 and thought that some people would want the executables so I'm releasing them now Unlike @MarkHC I'm actually releasing all the executable files (t6mp, t6sp and t6zm) I've also seen some people requesting for them



And please don't move this to source code because it's not

 
Additional Info
File size: 13298254 bytes
Filetype: Zip archive
MD5: 8b383e8156c71adfc6acde98b84ab21b
SHA1: af3a05ead5ef28119749b8b322684fd75bdc9f46


Jotti's malware scan
Virus total

Hope I helped, enjoy

T6_mpgh.net.zip12.7 MB · 1,581 downloads 1/59 malicious
Where do i place this files?
Quote Originally Posted by bzer0b View Post
Where do i place this files?
You don't place them anywhere just released them so people can debug the files to find addresses

The funny thing, 7 downloads and only 2 thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post
No need
You can not take credit for others work
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


You can not take credit for others work
I posted my own executables omg x.x read the fucking thread................
Quote Originally Posted by Geomatrical the 7th View Post
I posted my own executables omg x.x read the fucking thread................
I did read the thread. Doesn't mean its Yours.

But if you say so, I'm sorry . aslo no need to curse
does this make me play bo2 for free?/online?
Quote Originally Posted by kintin1 View Post
does this make me play bo2 for free?/online?
No..........

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWiebking View Post
I thought I included what you can do with them in the thread? well, you can debug the game executables to get addresses and make hacks and shit.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
Where are the dlls? steam_api and stuff?
Will post them today after school.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by redspartan927 View Post
Sometimes you need dll files or other files that the exe uses to find addresses and etc.
Why dont I just post the gmae and give you guys free keys
Sometimes you need dll files or other files that the exe uses to find addresses and etc.
Where are the dlls? steam_api and stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
Where are the dlls? steam_api and stuff?
You dont need them...

Thanks Barata...
Quote Originally Posted by barata55 View Post
You dont need them...

Thanks Barata...
Posted them already xD

---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


I did read the thread. Doesn't mean its Yours.

But if you say so, I'm sorry . aslo no need to curse
If there were credits to give, then @IW i guess bo2 and I'm not cursing
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?