SolvedCannot find execute file!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Cannot find execute file!
I started playing warrock recently, and yesterday i opened up warrock, pressed start, and as i press start, a little tab comes up saying "cannot find execute file"

I think my avast virus system deleted a file that is needed for warrock to run, not sure. My operating system is vista..any solutions guys?

Also is there a way of blocking my virus system from deleting any of my warrock file, or keep warrock protected? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by badb0ik1ll3r View Post
I started playing warrock recently, and yesterday i opened up warrock, pressed start, and as i press start, a little tab comes up saying "cannot find execute file"

I think my avast virus system deleted a file that is needed for warrock to run, not sure. My operating system is vista..any solutions guys?

Also is there a way of blocking my virus system from deleting any of my warrock file, or keep warrock protected? Thanks.
the execute file is the exe, so avast probrably removed warrock.exe, i suggest reinstall and try another virusscanner DONT USE AVG its shit
I hope it works

-Jeroen13
thanks for quick response, but i restored the deleted file and its ok now.
Quote Originally Posted by badb0ik1ll3r View Post
thanks for quick response, but i restored the deleted file and its ok now.
np have fun playing warrock ^^
This is the wrong section, should've been posted in the Help.
Reinstall wr and its gonna work
I think he already resolved his problem.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us