If u say windows 7 64 bit not work,i have 2 window,second is xp vista.is that work?
Tutorial Wallhack with Injector (VIDEO)
You must use the latest Graphic Card that can support that hack ><
I cannot activate it.
works = can inject but cannot activate
PerX Injector = works
EasyInjector = works
Mamo Injector = will not detect BlackShot.exe
ByPazzEr[V1] Injector = works
ByPazzEr[V2] Injector = works
In Character Selection, I DO NOT see any difference.
In match, I press 1 and I DO NOT see any difference.
Who can help me via teamviewer PM me now
Windows 7, 64-Bit - Intel Core i7, RAM 8GB.
How to check your graphic card?
works = can inject but cannot activate
PerX Injector = works
EasyInjector = works
Mamo Injector = will not detect BlackShot.exe
ByPazzEr[V1] Injector = works
ByPazzEr[V2] Injector = works
In Character Selection, I DO NOT see any difference.
In match, I press 1 and I DO NOT see any difference.
Who can help me via teamviewer PM me now
Windows 7, 64-Bit - Intel Core i7, RAM 8GB.
How to check your graphic card?
ya mamo not detected blackshot.exe
look at my video y not working??? waller not working????? - YouTube
try with two folder method.. refer this thread .. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...dy-update.html start launcher from blackshot -copy not garena messenger .. 





Hmm , Song Name Please 

Approved .
if doesn`t work all you need to do is run as adminnistrtor and try again must do it or take a rope tie on your neck and put the another end of the rope on the syling
It says my graphic card unknown ............ wtf?
nothing pop out when i launch blackshot...help me please... i use windows 7-64bit ...HP pavillion g4
Yeah finally work! You guys just need to run Mamo Injector as Administrator.Then auto inject 

A little bit dizzy


A little bit dizzy

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats(in-depth Video tut) how to use chams/wallhack with bypassHI 23 WarRock - International Hacks[Tutorial]Working with cheatengine these days
1 Soldier Front HacksWallHack - Omega Injector
40 General Game HackingBatch Tutorial! - Mess With Your Friends
6 WarRock - International Hacks[Tutorial]Wallhack for WarRock! Only here!
17
