Red faceTutorial Wallhack with Injector (VIDEO)

Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by ImFullmoon View Post
It's work, window 7 32bit. Thanks for your hack <3 <3
Lol weird it works for some people O_O tried on meh win 7 32bit (run as admin)
Same errors Unknown Graphic Card oh well *gives up*
watch this video tell me if my steps wrong thanks
Quote Originally Posted by aaron121 View Post
shit then mine cant?
Try "Run As Administrator" ?
Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
Must use v.29 or any version?
Try using PerX[ Injector.
@[TT]Chris- @Reyo. I did all steps correctly it say injected success but my blackshot didnt came out after it why?
Quote Originally Posted by edmundtan99 View Post
@[TT]Chris- @Reyo. I did all steps correctly it say injected success but my blackshot didnt came out after it why?
Today got some update , i think it not works anymore.Just wait another kind person release the new one.
it works ? if wan use that hack . must use launcher ? i use garena plus
its not working for me after the maintenance today..
Quote Originally Posted by Seanwong98 View Post
I cannot activate it.
works = can inject but cannot activate

PerX Injector = works
EasyInjector = works
Mamo Injector = will not detect BlackShot.exe
ByPazzEr[V1] Injector = works
ByPazzEr[V2] Injector = works
In Character Selection, I DO NOT see any difference.
In match, I press 1 and I DO NOT see any difference.
Who can help me via teamviewer PM me now
Windows 7, 64-Bit - Intel Core i7, RAM 8GB.

How to check your graphic card?
Go to Run , Type DxDiag , and go to Display .

For On Board Graphix , Totail Internal Memroy - Total Run memory = Memory of Graphics Card .

You can also use My PC Info Application to know which Graphics card you have ..
any injector not work on my net frame 4.5 lol.. so sad... huehuehue...
Quote Originally Posted by hint_one View Post
any injector not work on my net frame 4.5 lol.. so sad... huehuehue...
I think it have been patch , because before this got some update.
but... it say need 4.0 net frame lol... mine 4.5 ... tettt... T-T its okay..
Quote Originally Posted by hint_one View Post
but... it say need 4.0 net frame lol... mine 4.5 ... tettt... T-T its okay..
Google is your friend. Ask him/her, He'll probably reply you
Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us