LightbulbTotal Items BSV

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Total Items BSV
can anyone update the BSV files?
to nutella one?

i have ways to bypass the charms..

anyone?
Quote Originally Posted by shengweishawn View Post
me i can help
great update the totaolitems.bsv(original one) to the nutella ones n i will share the methods
later with u
ok i have the update alrdy add me at fb Shawn GhostMaster
Quote Originally Posted by shengweishawn View Post
ok i have the update alrdy add me at fb Shawn GhostMaster
added
will ttyl
I can update one too. I just hope you can share the method with me, I can show you the updated file.
lol that fellow says he had fact wanna scam me out of the methods i know.. tsk tsk tsk..
should i have the updated one i will sure share the methods...HERE!


well scammers GL.. u can kiss ma ass
Quote Originally Posted by yoyoblader View Post
I can update one too. I just hope you can share the method with me, I can show you the updated file.


---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoblader View Post
I can update one too. I just hope you can share the method with me, I can show you the updated file.
if u do then add me later
You sure I'm a scammer? I can really make an updated one. If you don't believe I can give you the file first, because I don't think you will scam.
Quote Originally Posted by yoyoblader View Post
You sure I'm a scammer? I can really make an updated one. If you don't believe I can give you the file first, because I don't think you will scam.
im implying u but the first person that reply to my post
Give me your email, we will talk there.
Quote Originally Posted by adamz1 View Post
you got method to bypass or haven yet? coz i got totalitem working but cannot enter game
Quote Originally Posted by ernestyeoyx View Post
you got method to bypass or haven yet? coz i got totalitem working but cannot enter game
had a method.. that will by pass.. my old charms will appear when use that method.. but the total items nt uptodate
Quote Originally Posted by adamz1 View Post
had a method.. that will by pass.. my old charms will appear when use that method.. but the total items nt uptodate
Ok,btw tell me the method??
So I can make the update that way 100% SUCEESS
hye...can u gv me to..the new method...i'll try to help u

i hv the file..but no new method same like the other...just waiting fo the method..
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?