WTSDayz keys

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Dayz keys
Back open for business!

Current stock = 28keys

Sale price!

£1.50GBP per key
£3 for bulk of 3

Want more than 3 keys? Contact me first!

Skype : itoxichdx


If the key I sell you has anything wrong with it you have 30mins to contact me for a replacement!
I bought 3 keys all of which are global banned. SCAMMER!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by hendrix312002 View Post
I bought 3 keys all of which are global banned. SCAMMER!!!!
Re-add me on skype, It messed up and deleted all my contacts: itoxichdx

I will replace your keys.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

restock, Now have 56keys.
Tried using keys from the key stealers site. Nice try.
Guy is not legit. Dont trust.
8 keys in stock.
This is the worst vendor ever. Don't buy!
Quote Originally Posted by Superman333 View Post
This is the worst vendor ever. Don't buy!
I don't remember you even adding me on skype? What's your skype name.
ItoxicHD is the best selling on this webiste
This guy is a scammer bought a key and he deleted me DONT USE
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us