QuestionI need a simple full source code for a simple hack..

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I need a simple full source code for a simple hack..
Hi, All..
I want to begin to make a hack.. with simple one and then i will learn more to make good one.. ..
Thanks..

Regards,
Ahmed GameHackerPM (GH).
Nobody will give you a base for free,you need to create it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Nobody will give you a base for free,you need to create it yourself.
I know.. That's why i said "simple" i mean.. Give me a start.. or add me and give me some notes ( How to start creating one.. )..
I'm good in C# but C++ i don't know much.. All i want a tut...

( Thanks for your answer dude )
Quote Originally Posted by AhmedGH View Post
I know.. That's why i said "simple" i mean.. Give me a start.. or add me and give me some notes ( How to start creating one.. )..
I'm good in C# but C++ i don't know much.. All i want a tut...

( Thanks for your answer dude )
Just Search Any Public Bases And Learn From IT !
(i suggest to get @Swiftdude base {it's so simple And Beginners Can understand it } to learn from but after that create your own don't leech it )
Enjoy
Learn C++ then come ask again . /facepalm
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?