PatchedCamo Editor

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
Camo Editor
This simple tool will let you change the camo of your primary, secondary, and knife on custom classes 1-5.

You can use this to equip a camo you have not unlocked yet.

Supports ALL default camos.
Supports ALL DLC camos (Digital Deluxe, Elite Member)
Supports "Secret" camos (Diamond)

Enjoy

Picture


Video


Virus Total
Jotti

Public Match Status
You Can Join Any Match

Vac Status
Unknown

Black Ops 2 Anti-Cheat Status
Unknown

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Camo-Killer_mpgh.net.zip20 KB · 2,388 downloads Scanning…
Nice! Waiting for approval.......btw 1 step closer to full Stat hack
I wouldn't risk getting banned just for a few camos.
Quote Originally Posted by Assassinanic View Post
I wouldn't risk getting banned just for a few camos.
Good point, but there aren't many hacks for BO2 so appreciate what their is...
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Good point, but there aren't many hacks for BO2 so appreciate what their is...
Aha, thanks.
Gj dude.But Guys dont risk is banneble .Memory editing
gr8. nice work
Approved .
iT SAIS SEVRER DISCONECTED THEN A BUNCH OF NUMBERS HAVE I BEEN BANNED
Quote Originally Posted by B4rnzey View Post
iT SAIS SEVRER DISCONECTED THEN A BUNCH OF NUMBERS HAVE I BEEN BANNED
same shit here
remove the camos and re-start the game
Good work! Keep it up!
Works great!!!
No ban
Thanks heaps
Awesome nice work
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us