PatchedCamo Editor

Posts 16–30 of 87 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by B4rnzey View Post
iT SAIS SEVRER DISCONECTED THEN A BUNCH OF NUMBERS HAVE I BEEN BANNED
That happened to me to, but no you have not if you check your classes it changed the attachments on my guns to something i didnt have i had dual band on a lvl 4 sniper so check your classes
Quote Originally Posted by AnimeScythe View Post
That happened to me to, but no you have not if you check your classes it changed the attachments on my guns to something i didnt have i had dual band on a lvl 4 sniper so check your classes
Which class/camo did it apply this to? I'd like to make this program as bug free as I can.
Can any1 confirm if this is banable ? I would love the Diamond one
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Can any1 confirm if this is banable ? I would love the Diamond one
I am sure that this is not banable, I cannot proof, but I just think ... And with all hacks: use at your own risk
I used it and did not get banned

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Is it possible to change the camos for the private match classes? I want to use these Camos against bots ^^
Quote Originally Posted by ImSlurpy View Post
Works great!!!
No ban
Thanks heaps
Came out 6 hours ago?.. VAC is delayed ban, wont find out for another few days.
do you guys really think that they'll be looking for people with Camo hacks?
Great job man. Is there anyway to make this work for console?
Quote Originally Posted by MairockLukas View Post
Is it possible to change the camos for the private match classes? I want to use these Camos against bots ^^
If u have the camo in Public, u have it in Private matches ...
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
If u have the camo in Public, u have it in Private matches ...
I dont understand how, what do I have to do to use the gold camo against bots? If I press C to change the Camo I dont have any camo unlocked
I doubt that they would ban for this. I assume that you run this while in barracks or something, aslong as the tool isn't running while in game you shouldn't get a VAC ban. Treyarch might temp-ban for it tho but still seems highly unlikely.

This also means that the stats are client-sided right? So it's possible to rank hack right?
is the skin permanent on our weapon or we change the skin everytime i want to use the locked camo
Quote Originally Posted by kelvin1998 View Post
is the skin permanent on our weapon or we change the skin everytime i want to use the locked camo
Once it's selected, it's selected until you change it
awww man cant wait for someone to release a Rank tool :P
What does this modify? How does it work?
Posts 16–30 of 87 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us