LightbulbWhat's happening to the hack posting threads.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
What's happening to the hack posting threads.
Difference between PATCHED and DETECTED hacks. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ted-hacks.html
I am a devoted MPGH member and while learning C++ coding right now to in future release hacks of my own. I can't but feel as if the thread I showed above has no meaning anymore.

In the past hacks that were detected were labeled as detected and hacks that are patched are labeled as patched.

Today I've noticed and correct me if I'm wrong... that all hacks are being labeled detected. The last patched hack was back in Sept 19 012. Now with reading the sticky thread I showed above most people would be made to believe that all the hacks since then are usable just detected and need to be ciphered or maybe scrambled? Nope, wrong.

Hacks that are patched from then on are labeled as detected, not patched. Or hacks that by themselves are detected but since a majority of people cipher and scramble; Now it stays as a release and in a result a bunch of new people to hacking and this site uses them and loses their accounts.

Could we try to make this threads more user friendly? Or un-sticky the sticky I showed above because now a days it's annoying to have to figure out what in the detected hacks are still working or what's patched Cause there are still detected hacks that work but they're mixed up in the hay stack of patched ones.

Now I'm not trying to be a pain to anyone but looking out for the community old and new.

-if this is in wrong place please just move it for me? thanks
What happens is, when they get detected they get marked detected.

When there's a patch, all of them should get marked as patched.

Hacks that update automatically wont get patched often. But at the moment that's only mine here
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
What happens is, when they get detected they get marked detected.

When there's a patch, all of them should get marked as patched.

Hacks that update automatically wont get patched often. But at the moment that's only mine here
I'm glad your taking up riptide!
But I don't think it auto updates, unless you did something new in 1.1.
KEEP UP THE GHOST AIM! its tha shit homes!
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
I'm glad your taking up riptide!
But I don't think it auto updates, unless you did something new in 1.1.
KEEP UP THE GHOST AIM! its tha shit homes!
v1.0 should auto update as far as i know.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


v1.0 should auto update as far as i know.
If it auto updated then it shouldn't have been patched.
1.1 is out now so it's all good.
Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
If it auto updated then it shouldn't have been patched.
1.1 is out now so it's all good.
-.- It's not patched, only detected.
I will do my utmost to change this. I'm doing it now, but it's going to take a while to change all the threads so hang in there.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
I will do my utmost to change this. I'm doing it now, but it's going to take a while to change all the threads so hang in there.
Good man! +Rep and a thanks to you.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


Good man! +Rep and a thanks to you.
I do it because it helps users, not for the thanks and rep. It's a nice gesture nonetheless. Thanks.

Finished.

/Closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?