CoolOk be prepared to be blown away, by my masterpiece.....

Posts 1–15 of 108 · Page 1 of 8
Ok be prepared to be blown away, by my masterpiece.....
Here is the link to all the pictures.
Photo Album - Imgurⓘ

After I get enough people looking at this I may release the download link for MCEdit.
Have fun

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

BUMP BUMP BUMP
Looks cool
Im pretty sure you spent your life making this. YOUR FREAKING AWESOME
Wow. That's all I got to say.
Best creation I've ever seen.
Thanks bros. Tell your friends
Awesome lol
If you actually made this next time make a video of it being created (Timelapse)
Absolutly amazing, if he did a timelapse i would bet that the final video size is 600T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh crap, thats beautiful.. i love it a lot
Woah... YOU MADE THAT?
Damn, the best i made was simple putting a terrain thats all tnt so its just a big boom
Impressive...if you play skyrim...it looks almost exactly like the thalmor Embassy LMAO
Quote Originally Posted by rcharityman View Post
Impressive...if you play skyrim...it looks almost exactly like the thalmor Embassy LMAO
I know man, that shit looks dope. Large scale project. Damn.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


I know man, that shit looks dope. Large scale project. Damn.
Man, it looks like that Disney Castle place
If your interested in working for a upcoming server I am created please do PM me. Payments can be arranged if the work is at this level. @Smileyblaster
Posts 1–15 of 108 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?