CoolOk be prepared to be blown away, by my masterpiece.....

Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8
wow man NIce Work looks amazing....
I need a new jaw, mine just hit the floor...
uhhh ......
Woah can you provide me with link, i'd like to play on this and check it out!!
It's good apart from the snow that spoils it haha.
is anyone reading that this was copied?
Yeah... He didn't build this...
Thanks everybody if someone wants this download email me at payton8601@yahoo.com. If you want me to build you something sort of like this email me and we will work stuff out over email or skype (teamkiller9000).

Sincerely,
Smiley

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rockpoo View Post
OMG THIS WAS COPIED SO BAD I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF THIS TOO AND I HAVE THE LINK

The real castle was made by Rayman3 on planetminecraft
link: Swordhaven's Castle [server spawn] [download] Minecraft Projectⓘ
Yo bro I made mine before him and posted it on a MC schematics website. He got it before me.
Edit: I emailed him and he said that he got the schematic and used it. He apologized but I said he could use it.
Quote Originally Posted by Smileyblaster View Post
Thanks everybody if someone wants this download email me at payton8601@yahoo.com. If you want me to build you something sort of like this email me and we will work stuff out over email or skype (teamkiller9000).

Sincerely,
Smiley


---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------


Yo bro I made mine before him and posted it on a MC schematics website. He got it before me.
Edit: I emailed him and he said that he got the schematic and used it. He apologized but I said he could use it.
could i see the schematic on the schematic website? post the link like this gmail dot com..
Quote Originally Posted by Smileyblaster View Post
Thanks everybody if someone wants this download email me at payton8601@yahoo.com. If you want me to build you something sort of like this email me and we will work stuff out over email or skype (teamkiller9000).

Sincerely,
Smiley

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------


Yo bro I made mine before him and posted it on a MC schematics website. He got it before me.
Edit: I emailed him and he said that he got the schematic and used it. He apologized but I said he could use it.
Dude... Just admit you haven't build it. If you're the owner of this masterpiece please post screenshots of the email he sent you.
Fuck off haters



Ok you wanted screenshots proving that I emailed him there you go. Now stop saying that this isn't mine assholes.
/images approved
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
/images approved
Thank you at least someone believes me. :L
Posts 16–30 of 108 · Page 2 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?