bumpity bump
Ok be prepared to be blown away, by my masterpiece.....
bump bump bump
Amazing, I would be intrested in downloading this.
You should have provided the world file in the attachment. 

Very well done. You should upload the world file. We can't truly see all of what this incredible creation has to offer without roaming it.
Wow this is cool!
Ok I have decided that if you pm me I will give you a chance to roam the map but, it will be in my private server. So you wont be able to keep it unless you do something for me worth of value or time. Something of that sort. Like I said I would be willing to trade a download link for maybe a CUSTOM hacked client (preferably tekkit or regular MC).
Sincerely,
Smileyblaster
Sincerely,
Smileyblaster
BUMP BUMP BUMP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also I will be uploading a download file for the world BUT
there will be legal info for it and if I find anyone making money or anything without giving me credit
I will sue them. So just think twice before doing that.
---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------
http://www.********e.com/?tia74m83mzwoau0ⓘ
That is the download link. I will do as I said if I find out the rules to it werent followed. Also this was a servers spawn (my friends). So its customized to that server.
So you will need to change stuff up. All i'm asking for is credit guys that is it.
---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------
http://www.********e.com/?tia74m83mzwoau0ⓘ
---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------
go to ********e and paste this in after the .com/ ?tia74m83mzwoau0
---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------
M E D I A F I R E
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also I will be uploading a download file for the world BUT
there will be legal info for it and if I find anyone making money or anything without giving me credit
I will sue them. So just think twice before doing that.
---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------
http://www.********e.com/?tia74m83mzwoau0ⓘ
That is the download link. I will do as I said if I find out the rules to it werent followed. Also this was a servers spawn (my friends). So its customized to that server.
So you will need to change stuff up. All i'm asking for is credit guys that is it.
---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------
http://www.********e.com/?tia74m83mzwoau0ⓘ
---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------
go to ********e and paste this in after the .com/ ?tia74m83mzwoau0
---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------
M E D I A F I R E
It's crazy, but wondeful...
Thanks but did you download it?
very cool
DDDDDDd
DDDDDDdBest creation Ive ever seen.
Can you make a video?
Can you make a video?

I could try but it would be a long video for in depth video
OMG, just amazing!
But I am doing curently also a big scale building. Should I record it?
But I am doing curently also a big scale building. Should I record it?
cant wait til release
This thread is closed for replies.