i m window vista home premium 32 bits i tried i pasted but got error and tell me to restart blackshot or reinstall how help me
no work la
nickxon,tis hack work for window xp,and i have tested it,plz tell them tis hack work with window xp...
Originally Posted by SuNNy0208
nickxon,tis hack work for window xp,and i have tested it,plz tell them tis hack work with window xp...
May I know 64 or 32 bit?
32 bit bro
Dude.. i have read all of ur instructions and i follow all of it.. but i gets detected.. im using windows 7 32 bits.. and when i open my Task Manger their are no Gameguard there.. Uhmm.. explain please.. ?
Originally Posted by danygold98
Dude.. i have read all of ur instructions and i follow all of it.. but i gets detected.. im using windows 7 32 bits.. and when i open my Task Manger their are no Gameguard there.. Uhmm.. explain please.. ?
Try to scroll and find,if don't have maybe your's computer have problem ;P
I already try and its work. I'm using Windows XP. Try check your task manager properly
Originally Posted by danygold98
Dude.. i have read all of ur instructions and i follow all of it.. but i gets detected.. im using windows 7 32 bits.. and when i open my Task Manger their are no Gameguard there.. Uhmm.. explain please.. ?
nick can make a video tutorial pls? not working for me
Originally Posted by whou?
nick can make a video tutorial pls? not working for me
I have no time my desktop graphic high,need post one video needed 5 hours if 2 minutes video .. And if my desktop is black but also needed 3 hours to post a video.
Originally Posted by nickxon01
I have no time my desktop graphic high,need post one video needed 5 hours if 2 minutes video .. And if my desktop is black but also needed 3 hours to post a video.
lol @@ 2 minutes video takes 5 hours zz.
windows 7 32 bit is working???
.313145
Originally Posted by nickxon01
HK416_BlackForest only have.
Wtf dude. Never heard HK416_Blackforest.. I'm afraid that if ppl found out about that suspicious gun, it will be patch
---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 AM ----------
Originally Posted by nickxon01
HK416_BlackForest only have.
Wtf dude. Never heard HK416_Blackforest.. I'm afraid that if ppl found out about that suspicious gun, it will be patch
Can my windows 7 64 bit home premium work? Pls reply