HTML Scripter

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
HTML Scripter
HTML Scripter:
An application that helps you write HTML code. Easy to use UI, Tons of features, and great for any skill level! Has several code generators such as image link, marquee, image slideshow and more!
I personally haven't seen one released here so I thought I'd contribute to the community.

I would of released it in the HTML section, but its dead. Plus this was coded in VB. Well here you go, enjoy.



https://www.virustotal.com/file/0356...is/1353364375/
HTML Scripter.rar MD5:f642c3b870696148460ec9ad8efff0d7 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Let me know what you think/improvements!
Add me on skype: CalebsPro
HTML Scripter_mpgh.net.rar40 KB · 17 downloads Scanning…
Nice. Pretty basic. Should improve on the GUI
Approved the attachment. At least something that is not an injector.. gj
@DawgiiStylz Some of its basic, but there's a lot of code. It really required more knowledge in HTML, lol.

@'Bruno Thanks. Doesn't seem I'll be getting much attention since it's not a injector.
look nice ill try it when i get home in the morning
Still nothing? ;/
people commented calebb. Anyways, it looks cool, you should add syntax keyword colors, it'd be even better.
I'll work on that. Thanks hamid.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?