Pattern Scanner... :)

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Thanks for this great tool.
Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post
If you run steam, I have a spare account you can play on if you want? I'm leaving for a business trip after I release my Generation Hack so I won't really be on all that much.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/568-call-d...ml#post7107078
How is this related to the post...?
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
How is this related to the post...?
Unrelated, but is your sig a GIF or just an illusion, gave me a headache xD
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Unrelated, but is your sig a GIF or just an illusion, gave me a headache xD
Not a gif but Jpeg. It appears to be a gif by messing with those relay neurons (L-Function in the visual cortex. Same shit tht causes LSD to have an effect.)

On Topic:

............... @MarkHC, why not add all your patterns? Also some are wrong :3 At least for 1.4.382
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Not a gif but Jpeg. It appears to be a gif by messing with those relay neurons (L-Function in the visual cortex. Same shit tht causes LSD to have an effect.)

On Topic:

............... @MarkHC, why not add all your patterns? Also some are wrong :3 At least for 1.4.382
they are not wrong. IW5M mess up with the patterns... They add some bytes of their anti cheat stuff on some functions.. then the pattern can't detected it.
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
they are not wrong. IW5M mess up with the patterns... They add some bytes of their anti cheat stuff on some functions.. then the pattern can't detected it.
As far as I know, they patched laser and some other stuff I don't know about
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
As far as I know, they patched laser and some other stuff I don't know about
Seriously doubt they'd patchsuch a useless mod.
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Seriously doubt they'd patchsuch a useless mod.
Then care to explain why it won't work?
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Then care to explain why it won't work?
It works fine for me...
*(BYTE*)0x4D14B7 = NULL;
Then again, I only use my r25 mod...
I believe it'll be rather hard to move an entire DVAR's structure location...
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
It works fine for me...
*(BYTE*)0x4D14B7 = NULL;
Then again, I only use my r25 mod...
I believe it'll be rather hard to move an entire DVAR's structure location...
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
Maybe I can't see the laser since I'm using a texture hack, if so then, my bad.
. _ .
Quote Originally Posted by Geometrical View Post
. _ .
Textures shouldn't block it unless it disables fog as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Textures shouldn't block it unless it disables fog as well.
I'm sure it disables fog :3
laser probably got moved about a bit it has no purpose other than visual

open up game go to primary weapon area in CE, best in private match and got through the memory area there

-- On topic

Cool release insane I not looking to make any internal hacks at the moment, MW3 got more than enough and now maybe a few more
Quote Originally Posted by gteuk View Post
laser probably got moved about a bit it has no purpose other than visual

open up game go to primary weapon area in CE, best in private match and got through the memory area there

-- On topic

Cool release insane I not looking to make any internal hacks at the moment, MW3 got more than enough and now maybe a few more
Maybe I can't see the laser since I'm using a texture hack, if so then, my bad.
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?