SmileRank hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Rank hack
Hey guys

Just wanted to know is there a rank hack/ prestige hack being developed. I know it's difficult because I think its all server based, and i hope im not sounding fussy or anything by requesting this.

Thanks anyways guys :P
Had you searched the site you would know the answer to this.
I do have an idea for a rank hank.

It would require you to be host, and to be in-game.
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
I do have an idea for a rank hank.

It would require you to be host, and to be in-game.
If you need any testers, I can help I guess :P
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
I do have an idea for a rank hank.

It would require you to be host, and to be in-game.
I will also help. I don't have school nor do I have a life so I'm here if you need me.
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
I do have an idea for a rank hank.

It would require you to be host, and to be in-game.
And how would you get host on dedicated servers?
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
And how would you get host on dedicated servers?
Servers are dedicated?

Well that's a nice change
+1 Treyarch.
if you can make privatematches ranked.. you will be able to host an Ranked match
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?