Mouse sensitivity

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Mouse sensitivity
What do you guys put your sensitivity on and you change it for sniping and/or quick scoping o.o
I'm kinda trying to get back into cf buttttttttt I didn't need to aim very quickly because I always had chams before Now I'm just trying to practice my legit aiming so what do you guys do?
Normal: 35
Sniper: 25

Sniper is always lower than Normal...

Welcome back tdct
Normal 4 using a sniper 6
i think

Normal: 20
Sniper: 15

depends how your mouse movements is set up on your windows !!!
normal 30~35
snip 15~20


---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ckool View Post
Normal 4 using a sniper 6

.
I use 86 in Sniper and I make Sich Quick Scopes with a 5$ Mouse... lol
Sensitivity and zoom 35 and 12 respectively for both sniper and normal.
30 Normal.
22 Zoom.
Mouse i use razer Deathadder . no mouse pad
Normal sensi - 50
Sniper sensi - 70
Zoom sensi - 14-21

Dont mind this . Bass downlow for footsteps
40 for sniper is verry good
0 for normal play 12 for snip and when i play HMX or HM i play with 12
Normal 3
Sniper 25
Well... what's your dpi?
Normal sensitivity on around 50-75.
Zoom sensitivity on 30-50.
normal - 33
sniper - the same
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us