My sensitivity is 68, and my scoping sensitivity is around the 40s.
Mouse sensitivity
50, cause changing it is too mainstream
I use max sensitivity, being slow on your aim just doesn't let you capitalize on your hardened reaction timing - it's a must for me personally.
I like my Zoom low when I'm sniping. I keep my normal sens 28.
Normal: 33
Sniper: 14
Sniper: 14
Normal 54
Zoom 49
Zoom 49
Whats Mean Zoom Sensitivity ?
Normal : 55 - 60
Sniper : Hmm 40
Normal : 55 - 60
Sniper : Hmm 40
Pretty funny to see non of you have below 2 sens.
My sens on CF is 1.
Is because this mouse and my legend mouse pad.
My sens on CF is 1.
Is because this mouse and my legend mouse pad.
if you have a wireless mouse, do like 0-10.. but for me, because i don't have one, i put it all the way to 100.
Normal Sens: 85-100
Sniping Sens: 75-85
Zoom Sens: Max.
Sniping Sens: 75-85
Zoom Sens: Max.
Hmm,
I have a logitech wireless mouse and i do fine with
75 Sensitivity
50 zoom

I have a logitech wireless mouse and i do fine with
75 Sensitivity
50 zoom

I have a 6$ mouse/ logitech.
It depends on ur mouse and its sensitivity,
Mine is 75-normal, 12-13 on quickcope.
---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------
<3 ur avatar and the user image title.
My opinion, is just edit the color of "X" to the color in the cat's glasses.
It depends on ur mouse and its sensitivity,
Mine is 75-normal, 12-13 on quickcope.
---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------
<3 ur avatar and the user image title.
My opinion, is just edit the color of "X" to the color in the cat's glasses.
19 for both
lol makes sense to just post ur ingame sensitivity..
dpi shuld also be posted.
i'm playing cf at dpi of 1000 ingame sens. around 15~20 for sniping. otherwise higher so like 35.
dpi shuld also be posted.
i'm playing cf at dpi of 1000 ingame sens. around 15~20 for sniping. otherwise higher so like 35.
Same as bout, 15
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWhat's Your Mouse Sensitivity?CY 81 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsWHAT IS THE BEST MOUSE SENSITIVITY?AL 28 Gunz Generalmouse sensitivity -.-
2 CrossFire DiscussionsMouse Sensitivity and Scope Sensitivity
28 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsIs there a hotkey or application for mouse sensitivity?
10
