BsPublicWall

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
BsPublicWall
Will soon be bringing out the thread again, with tutorial and in game matches,virus scanner will be there too..!Its just the Mamo injector 2.9 that i used contains alot of trojan virus..so i guess youll have to find an injector,(Note:EasyInjector doesnt works with these)
perx ? ~~~~
Not working. I already try
Quote Originally Posted by ExperimentalNex View Post
Black injector ?
Already try. For the first time its not detect but when second time its detect
Quote Originally Posted by ExperimentalNex View Post
Try Use Mamo`s Injector V3.3 By @[TT]Chris-
Quote Originally Posted by mirulkeem View Post
Already try. For the first time its not detect but when second time its detect
If Like That ..Wait People Release new injector.
Okay can
/msgtoshort
What About Extreme Injector??? Or Halloween Injector Or [D]arkness Injector
If u think its work why you not try by your ownself???
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
What About Extreme Injector??? Or Halloween Injector Or [D]arkness Injector


---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I dont like this hack because the character are box. So confuse to kill
I had this hack and it's detected. Unless you can update it.
I'm using this public wall hack right now
Quote Originally Posted by mirulkeem View Post
I'm using this public wall hack right now
Wouldn't you dc in a few minutes?
Quote Originally Posted by thefailure97 View Post
I had this hack and it's detected. Unless you can update it.
Its not detected okay?I'm using it now..When at the character screen,u must just faster go in a room and start

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thefailure97 View Post
Wouldn't you dc in a few minutes?
Nah,You Won't

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blindold View Post
perx ? ~~~~
PerX works .
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us