BsPublicWall

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by sharkfiq123 View Post
Its not detected okay?I'm using it now..When at the character screen,u must just faster go in a room and start

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------



Nah,You Won't

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------



PerX works .
Then it appears I got an outdated version then.
No. I try changing setting then I can play without detected.
Quote Originally Posted by thefailure97 View Post
Wouldn't you dc in a few minutes?
Quote Originally Posted by mirulkeem View Post
No. I try changing setting then I can play without detected.
Oh. Well sad case for me. My antivirus removed it and now I can't find it anywhere on the internet. Great.
can teach me how make the hack undetectable ?
Who can give me BsPublicWall PM me
I will find another way to make its not detect or wait @sharkfiq123 to release the hack because sometimes its undetect and sometimes its detect
if anyone wants an injector you could try injector gadget
great injector works for alot of games and you dun have to update it at all!
Yahoo, I use this hack without change settings
/closed by request.
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us