Outdated6.0.0 Mod Selector

Posts 46–60 of 111 · Page 4 of 8
Nilly, I realize that a lot of people around here appreciate you work but NO ONE APPRECIATES YOU ENOUGH
nilly ur awesome also i need a hug just got back from my gf's house and i feel alone >_<
Can I take other mods from my 5.0 mod selector such as Inventory viewer and put them in the 6.0 folder and them work?

Umm I fail I just built the .swf and saw it was in there. idk what to say... im sorry
That's not possible @SLIMak47 . You will have to update the variable names as well.
Quote Originally Posted by vxa1314 View Post
How can I get speed hack working? :S
Speed hack only works in sprite world, hence, Sprite World - Speed Hack.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xxcole View Post
cant figure out how to do it
Try reading the instructions on the original post???
Every time I try to log in, I get stuck at this screen:
Please, help!
I get error #2048 pretty often myself. I've never had it where it would never let me connect. I usually just wait/close and reopen client.
Hey nilly, I have some problem by building my swf. It looks like the builder is no more applying the mods in the swf. On the others versions there was no problem with that. There is no bug error on the window and it says that the mod was applied but it isn't. Heres a pic to demonstrate what I'm talking about:
http://i.imgur.com/1o1ed.png
Mod Selector Problem.png758 KB · 12 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by BRDominik View Post
Hey nilly, I have some problem by building my swf. It looks like the builder is no more applying the mods in the swf. On the others versions there was no problem with that. There is no bug error on the window and it says that the mod was applied but it isn't. Heres a pic to demonstrate what I'm talking about:
http://i.imgur.com/1o1ed.png
You sure you're opening the right swf file? If you are... I don't know what to say. It should be working.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
You sure you're opening the right swf file? If you are... I don't know what to say. It should be working.
Yes I'm totaly sure I'm using the right swf. I tried running as admin(Never had to do that on the other one), editing the bat and other things. But it wont work.
Anyone know what the aimbot hotkey is?[COLOR="Silver"]
Quote Originally Posted by DarkChain View Post
Anyone know what the aimbot hotkey is?[COLOR="Silver"]
Your auto-attack key.
By default it should be 'I'
AHH IM STUCK ON TESTING i cant change it HELP!!
Posts 46–60 of 111 · Page 4 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?