UFC Undisputed 09

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
UFC Undisputed 09
So.
I downloaded ufc 09. One word.
Fucking amazing.
I downloaded it off of psn. Its only the demo. But still. Its comming out on may 19th. CANT WAIT!!!
can it rlly be that good if its from PS3 its obviously going to be good in graphics so its got to be good already. How's the controls and like is it glitchy?
Fight Night-ftwz
Fight Night frkin' sucks dude the hit detection is horrible!!
this game is gonna rule
Its a bit glitchy when you knock people out. But its still in developement. Other than that. its a win
Wait, wait, wait. A UFC video game?
Quote Originally Posted by Manetric View Post
Wait, wait, wait. A UFC video game?
Yeah he got on his ps3 im guessing oh but its only a demo. The game will come out though
Yup. Shit's off the hook.

Anyway, I couldn't understand any of hotfudges posts. Just throwing that out there.
wat about the hit detection is it suckish like fight night?
Not so bad.
Never played fight night.
i've read reviews and experienced the fail ur lucky.
I saw this game on G4
The hit detection is like fn. But its a fuckin sick game. Nonetheless
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?