Cool3rd Party Error Fix....

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
3rd Party Error Fix....
Hello Users!
-------------
I has just discovered that it have no relationship about MPGH or Hacks or Your PC!
-----------------------------
The problem is when you open a tool that is detected like : Process Hacker ، Process Hider It says you have 3rd programme party then you cannot open the game again!
------------------------------------------
Steps and Ways:
-When the error comes go to AVA\Binaries\XGIN.USA and remove the .exe files and log file.
-Go to AVA\Log Folder and Delete all log files.
---------------------------------------------------------
Just wait till i make a prog that hides process or a good way to open those progs.
Done.
can use hacks like this?
Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
can use hacks like this?
I bypassed it , after 5 mins it crashes.
Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post


I bypassed it , after 5 mins it crashes.
but can you use like eurohack on those 5 mins?
Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
but can you use like eurohack on those 5 mins?
Yea. I Think With 3.. or 4..
lol you funny..................
I'll wait for a program, if you can do it, it will be alot useful.
Let's beat aeria again MotherFucker!
so all i have to do is delete those stuff when error comes up
then what?
thanks , I like your signature
I trust you to bypass
You end succeed
Wait [=
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?