AngrySolvedServer disconnected 57475

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Server disconnected 57475



I don't know how to fix this i go in to game my game doesn't load and it freezes and crashes to main menu saying Server Disconnected 57475
you used stats hack.....you are cant play anymore
Quote Originally Posted by hammer8232 View Post



I don't know how to fix this i go in to game my game doesn't load and it freezes and crashes to main menu saying Server Disconnected 57475
God Bless us all for all you people who are able to read

This has been posted around 5 times today.


Make yourself level: 55
Go to: barracks -> Prestige Mode


then you enter Prestige

Then back to the same spot, and Prestige Unlocks (or something)

Now use the: Fresh Start


---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lolz...wtf View Post
you used stats hack.....you are cant play anymore
False False.

Note, if you get an message saying something with: Yo stats have been reseted.

Then you are mostly like removed from the public leaderboards
i have the same problem
You shouldnt have used that trainer, hammer I dont know how to fix your problem im sorry I think making a working prestige hack might though
Omfg thank you so much jorndel i apprciate it so much it worked thanks bro
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us