Auto-Backstab Spy Script

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Auto-Backstab Spy Script
Just need a script for spy, I love spy :3
This is not fucking possible for scripting
It's been done before. It is possible.
Quote Originally Posted by iceman244 View Post
It's been done before. It is possible.
Proof It. lololololololollol
So basically what you want is a macro where as soon as someone is in range of a back-stab, it'll click for you and stab them, so on so fourth? Or am I mistaken?
Yeah :3
/mssge2shrt
Something like this? Also check the video's Description.

Use the search box for MPGH please, there are numerous posts that ask this I have answered already. #doityourself
if ( iGetWeaponID( pBaseWeapon ) == WPN_Knife )
{
if (*(MakePtr( bool*, pBaseWeapon, gPointers.m_bReadyToBackstab )))
pCommand->buttons |= IN_ATTACK;
}
Quote Originally Posted by hittingkilla View Post
if ( iGetWeaponID( pBaseWeapon ) == WPN_Knife )
{
if (*(MakePtr( bool*, pBaseWeapon, gPointers.m_bReadyToBackstab )))
pCommand->buttons |= IN_ATTACK;
}
gaybump///
I didn't find any posts about spy backstab triggerbot..
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us