Gibbed's Save Editor Tutorial ( Paste Codes )
This is a very basic Instructional Video on how to import the copied "Paste Code" you got online and have that weapon/item saved into your BackPack / or Bank.
I do not own Gibbed's Save Editor Script nor did I help create it.
I am only showing a video on how to use it. Hope everyone enjoys the video, If you have any question's please don't hesitate to ask and or PM me.
If you also think the video was good or bad please leave a reply below. Thanks
Added Note: Its best to watch the video on 720p HD
I do not own Gibbed's Save Editor Script nor did I help create it.
I am only showing a video on how to use it. Hope everyone enjoys the video, If you have any question's please don't hesitate to ask and or PM me.
If you also think the video was good or bad please leave a reply below. Thanks
Added Note: Its best to watch the video on 720p HD

