Avatar

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Avatar
I need an avatar with size of the image 200X250.

Make sure invisible background.

Very appreciate ur works
You're going to have to be more specific than that honey.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
You're going to have to be more specific than that honey.
Hmm , make it like your's

That REZ change VEH and that blu-ish colour change to cyan colour
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Hmm , make it like your's

That REZ change VEH and that blu-ish colour change to cyan colour
Lol, I don't rip duplicates off of my own creations. Think of something origional
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


Lol, I don't rip duplicates off of my own creations. Think of something origional
Use T.O.P pictures from BigBang . Use your own creativity
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


Use T.O.P pictures from BigBang . Use your own creativity




There isn't really much you can do with a person.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post






There isn't really much you can do with a person.
So .. I think I gonna use your idea.
You decide it . Can ?
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


So .. I think I gonna use your idea.
You decide it . Can ?
I'll need some time to think of a new project, free time doesn't come in plenty for .REZ
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


I'll need some time to think of a new project, free time doesn't come in plenty for .REZ
It's okay . Take your time .
Can do something with Vendetta mask ? Only his mask
V mask
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post


It's okay . Take your time .
Can do something with Vendetta mask ? Only his mask
I've been playing about with this mask................ Here is one of the jpgs.......Just an idea.

Maybe do a spot light onto the face, with rendering etc, it can be made to move red to blue or other colours.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?