I am going to learn C++ but if I want to make hack C++, Win32 C++ or Visual C++ ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I am going to learn C++ but if I want to make hack C++, Win32 C++ or Visual C++ ?
title says it all
Tell me please ASAP
Thanks danioontje.
Quote Originally Posted by danioontje View Post
Ow, I forgot this http://www.ib.cnea.gov.ar/~oop/bibli...age_3rd_Ed.pdfⓘ

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

you should read it all! otherwise you don't know the rest.
you niqqa !
The PDF doesn't work and I am not a noob !
I said I am learning C++ but What do I need in C++ Win32 or Visual C++ !
Quote Originally Posted by DavidNS View Post
I need in C++ Win32 or Visual C++
I don't know what the difference should be .. and the .pdf document is working
Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post


I don't know what the difference should be .. and the .pdf document is working
it matter !
c'mon !
If I only need Visual C++ on its own, I won't learn the whole C++ !
BTW he gave me a link to JavaScript :P
I already knew it xD
console.log("Niggas everywhere".substring(0,5) )
It ends up to
Nigga
He just went full retard... never go full retard... there's no going back...
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?