Warrock mod :D

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Warrock mod :D
!!!Attention!!!


I created a Warrock Chapter 2 mod "K2network vs GameHackBastard"
This mod includes:
- New Teams (NIU = K2 and Derberan = GHB)
- New Supermaster Icon
- New Ready and master icon
- And a lot of small changes
- Headshot Icon changed
- New event: Karmali says "FuccYou" (collect the letters F U C C Y O U )
- chapter one kill view

This mod will be update every week. I will add every week a new feature so take a look smile.gif

screens:
(DELETED)



How to install?
Just copy my files with the originals (.../warrock/texture/...)

Downloadlink:
DELETED
I hope u like it and please tell me what u like/ dont like
Have FUn

(USER WAS BANNED FOR HIS TOAST)
Lol. Its not made by him its leeched from GHB and so also pure advertising:O:S
STFU with your GHB
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us