MPGH logos

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH logos
Hi all.
I can make logo for you like this:











and more logos with different styles and names.
Size of text:
colors:
Name logo:
Style:
MPGH logo.jpgattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
MPGH logo (1).jpgattachment deleted · 60 downloads before removal
MPGH logo (5).jpgattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
MPGH logo (4).gifattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
MPGH logo (2).gifattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
Here more logos:










Cool I can make more with your name and your style!
MPGH logo (3).gifattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
MPGH.jpgattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
MPGH logo(7).jpgattachment deleted · 62 downloads before removal
MPGH logo(8).gifattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
MPGH 1.jpgattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
Nice logos I want logo
Size of txt:10
Logo Name:Hot Babe
Style:girl style
colorsink+purple+white
Here if you like it take it if no i try make new 1:
1st style:
2nd style:
Enjoy!
Pic1.gifattachment deleted · 60 downloads before removal
pic2.gifattachment deleted · 58 downloads before removal
I choose the second picture
Sorry i dont think we need these..
yea i agree and dude there not hard to make
Quote Originally Posted by hotdog393 View Post
yea i agree and dude there not hard to make
You s t f u aleast he's trying.
I did this THREAD for choobs who want signatures i can make for them-for those who cant make themselvs
Not hard.
All you did was google "CoolText" for nearly all of them.
I just try help people who cant make their own logo and i just started learn photoshop-took 2 days download it!!!!!!
Nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub nub.
Why call them mpgh logos?? Why not name banners or somethin...

I don't like them, all plain but like the fire. :P
At the point I looked at your banners I new you were going to get flamed, it is good you are trying to help those who cannot make their own, but don't worry about the mpgh logo very very good gfx team people here who can do that

btw,
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
Why call them mpgh logos?? Why not name banners or somethin...

I don't like them, all plain but like the fire. :P

hehe
HoW j00 make that?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?