The CoolBackShot Hack :)

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
thx for the video, can i use with PerX Injector? which was released lately
any injector can
Quote Originally Posted by TsunaEchizen View Post
thx for the video, can i use with PerX Injector? which was released lately
WORKING.......TESTED NOW. ONLY GOOD FOR SD
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
This Is A Wall Hack Updated By Me
Inside The Rar Is Only The Dll Find Your Own Injector XD
This Is Not Leeched And Please Do Not Leech It Closing It In 1hour's Time...
Note* The Hack Realeased By LikeBANANA Is Leeched From My Other Forum, Now I Officially Release It . It's Edited By Me
SomeOne Has Posted The Tutorial . I'll Post ScreenShot Later
Virus Scan > http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...69755791e2567e
Virus Scan > https://www.virustotal.com/file/49bf...is/1354425407/

Thks If Helped This Hack Not Friendly At All.
-----------------------Features------------------------
Wall Hack -Auto
BackGround Green - Press E
Crosshair-Auto

And If I Reach A Certain Amount Of Thanks Given, I Might Release the Mastery Hack(Not Made By Me)

Approve List @Vehrdyn @Temp rrr @Vice-Versa @Markus @Koompa @Hawk
Note* The Hack Not Friendly Like Ruslyrossi Wall Hack. But Coded By Me So GG Won't Detect
Closing After 1h zzzzzzzz

Credits
Updated Dll - Funshion(Me)
Tutorial- Mayority123

Leecher
LikeBANANA


wow..so actually who is the true creator 4 this hack u or banana?
lol this hack mix rapid=VIP :P
alright thx alot , announce as soon as possible if the hack is detected
I can't see shit with it.... Whoever made this deserves a big thank you!
I Afk Awhile ok Let's @Vehrdyn Eh Wait Don't. Please Post a Video Of 50min To Prove No Detection HAHAHAHAHA
Why not you post a 50min vid ?
can you give me the code for c++ for this wallhack pls
Why Black FONTS? . i cant even see a thing .
@Arcton when i use his i cant see the text tha are popup in blackshot..how to see that text without off my blackshot?
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
NotePad Nvm can Still Inject U Must Have Opened Other dll Files And Make notepad default opener
How i sill dont know how to change
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
This Is A Wall Hack Updated By Me
Inside The Rar Is Only The Dll Find Your Own Injector XD
This Is Not Leeched And Please Do Not Leech It Closing It In 1hour's Time...
Note* The Hack Realeased By LikeBANANA Is Leeched From My Other Forum, Now I Officially Release It . It's Edited By Me
SomeOne Has Posted The Tutorial . I'll Post ScreenShot Later
Virus Scan > http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...69755791e2567eⓘ
Virus Scan > https://www.virustotal.com/file/49bf...is/1354425407/ⓘ

Thks If Helped This Hack Not Friendly At All.
-----------------------Features------------------------
Wall Hack -Auto
BackGround Green - Press E
Crosshair-Auto

And If I Reach A Certain Amount Of Thanks Given, I Might Release the Mastery Hack(Not Made By Me)

Approve List @Vehrdyn @Temp rrr @Bernard @Markus @DawgiiStylz @StupidFuck
Note* The Hack Not Friendly Like Ruslyrossi Wall Hack. But Coded By Me So GG Won't Detect
Closing After 1h zzzzzzzz

Credits
Updated Dll - Funshion(Me)
Tutorial- Mayority123

Leecher
LikeBANANA


lolololol
this wallhack is SF hack
even u not update it can be use o0o
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?