Thumbs upDetectedAVA Multi Hack - UPDATE - BUG FIXES - NEW FUNCTIONS - (Dec. 2 2012)

Posts 76–90 of 131 · Page 6 of 9
Did good man, gonna try this when i fix my download problem :s
thank you hack excellent, good job ! I love you dude I love you dude !
Quote Originally Posted by thunderrocx View Post



this is what came :*(
Look if you see the xsherlock.xem process in the task manager after starting AVA. If yes, you did sth wrong with disabling the service. If not, wait until the game successfully started before you open the hack.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thunderrocx View Post
please do tell me how to disable xsherlock using process hacker
Added it in the thread.
yep i disabled first, using pocess hacker, than i started ava , i went to tut to start the game, and than i minimized the game then started your hack than it still says same thing.
Works perfect thanks
hello guys I'm also having some problems .... the game is always to go below and get an error .... i dont have problem of acess denied or because xsherlock or xigncode. my problem is when i'm playing the game crash all the time
Yeah same here but it doesn't happen to me all the time, at first it was alright but then it starting crashing don't know why, Other than that the hack is great
I have done all the passage of what you wrote. THE problem is the AntiVirus me this error = 's acces to the file was denied, how do I fix this problem
Quote Originally Posted by pazzogiotto View Post
I have done all the passage of what you wrote. THE problem is the AntiVirus me this error = 's acces to the file was denied, how do I fix this problem
Disable antivirus or add exception for the hack file?
If i disable the AntiVirus that I take my chances a virus?. To me the only uav, why what's the other hacks do not go?
I still get the Writing error and some other error and i have done all you have said to avoid that ? anyides
same problem as mine, but uav hack works but the others do not: (
ccman thanks for this hack man XD
you are the best . i know . can you help me hack euro in AVA sea ? thank you
Quote Originally Posted by madoffvn View Post
you are the best . i know . can you help me hack euro in AVA sea ? thank you
My country is fking blocked and not even a single VPN or proxy i used worked i always get country blocked.
Posts 76–90 of 131 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?