Banned from a private hive

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Banned from a private hive
Hi guys, I've been cheating in a private hive server but they banned my ip yesterday and up to day i've been trying to change my ip addres but i couldn't. I have dynamic IP and I'm connected via WiFi. I have just a dial up modem. I tried to reboot the modem, to change my ip from cmd, to change my ip from the propeties of my internet connection but nothing happens. Any help? Thanks anyway
How do you know it was an IP ban?
Quote Originally Posted by Veriscis View Post
How do you know it was an IP ban?
Cause i changed my mac address, my serial and also deleted and created profiles
hahaha

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by monkkiller View Post
Download a VPN
can u suggest me one?
Quote Originally Posted by ringding View Post
Cause i changed my mac address, my serial and also deleted and created profiles
hahaha
Mac Address spoofing is completely useless Mac address is only in the local area network...


Vpn -

Hotspot *free*

Nvpn *Paid*

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xGTx View Post
it probably banned your key too. so you will most likely need a new key before joining it again.
Do Private Hives have the right to ban keys tho?
Quote Originally Posted by monkkiller View Post
Mac Address spoofing is completely useless Mac address is only in the local area network...


Vpn -

Hotspot *free*

Nvpn *Paid*

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------



Do Private Hives have the right to ban keys tho?
Yes but only on there own server.
Quote Originally Posted by monkkiller View Post
Mac Address spoofing is completely useless Mac address is only in the local area network...


Vpn -

Hotspot *free*

Nvpn *Paid*

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------



Do Private Hives have the right to ban keys tho?
tried with hotspot shield but i cant join the server :S, it says Waiting for host, and stills there until a message says Connection lost
Quote Originally Posted by ringding View Post
Hi guys, I've been cheating in a private hive server but they banned my ip yesterday and up to day i've been trying to change my ip addres but i couldn't. I have dynamic IP and I'm connected via WiFi. I have just a dial up modem. I tried to reboot the modem, to change my ip from cmd, to change my ip from the propeties of my internet connection but nothing happens. Any help? Thanks anyway

Download a VPN
it probably banned your key too. so you will most likely need a new key before joining it again.
Quote Originally Posted by ringding View Post
Hi guys, I've been cheating in a private hive server but they banned my ip yesterday and up to day i've been trying to change my ip addres but i couldn't. I have dynamic IP and I'm connected via WiFi. I have just a dial up modem. I tried to reboot the modem, to change my ip from cmd, to change my ip from the propeties of my internet connection but nothing happens. Any help? Thanks anyway
It could of banned your CD Key as well as your IP, are you sure it was just your IP Address?
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
It could of banned your CD Key as well as your IP, are you sure it was just your IP Address?
do you know how to read?, ive just said i changed my serial and profiles
What private hive?

Ill go nuke them for you.
Quote Originally Posted by gnasher65 View Post
What private hive?

Ill go nuke them for you.
216.155.140.69:2303
they've monky monitor :S they got me with the vpn also
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?