retail codes

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Lol this is spam thread. we all know this site. and we wont register on your ref. link.
you have to ask it verry friendly
oh my fudgicles i HATE these spamming/advertising choobs.. get the fudge out ^_^
newp if u want refferals use proxies >: @
lol. but the ref. needs to buy something. then he earns a ref point.
Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
lol. but the ref. needs to buy something. then he earns a ref point.
orly?
i thought 1 refferal = 1 credit
but i guess ur right
lol in fact 1 refferal = 1 point but the refferal needs to buy a retail to be a real refferal.
I bought a retail there.(m60) but that account is banned:P me = pwned
Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
lol in fact 1 refferal = 1 point but the refferal needs to buy a retail to be a real refferal.
I bought a retail there.(m60) but that account is banned:P me = pwned
Why your acc is banned?
Dont know. Not because of the retail. it was a bug.
I was watching on marketplace(gamersfirst) suddenly me was banned
Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
Dont know. Not because of the retail. it was a bug.
I was watching on marketplace(gamersfirst) suddenly me was banned
You account is banned because this retails from oggkeys are UNLEGAL! This guy spr1ngf1ld have Retail Code Generator and he make the retails with it,but the retails are unlegal and when K2 get you are with unlegal retail....BAN
Why does it take so much time to send retail codes??? I do not want to use the chargeback with PayPal...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us