Patched[Leeched] Simple ESP + Source

Posts 31–45 of 369 · Page 3 of 25
Work fine !!!! Love you dude . thx from russia
Good work on this one Tested on private match and it is very well. Mind fixing the weapon names though?
Quote Originally Posted by themkwjeremy13 View Post
Good work on this one Tested on private match and it is very well. Mind fixing the weapon names though?
Why don't you fix it? The source code is included believe me, it's not hard. Give it a try
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
Why don't you fix it? The source code is included believe me, it's not hard. Give it a try
He probably doesn't know how, like half the other people on this website that just dont know how to do something so simple
Lol its not half its like Most of the people on here
Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
He probably doesn't know how, like half the other people on this website that just dont know how to do something so simple
@Royce you might wanna add something along "Use at own risk!"

People will blame you and demand you to buy them a new copy if they get banned. I know it doesn't make sense, but it happens.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
@Royce you might wanna add something along "Use at own risk!"

People will blame you and demand you to buy them a new copy if they get banned. I know it doesn't make sense, but it happens.
Yeah your right, I will add it today.
works like a charm, but those boxes are mad big LOL
working very fine thanks
i cant start the hack it cant find the proces :c and i cant use the hack
If I use it, I wont make it obvious and people will think I'm hacking cause I'm good enought and giving me reports, I'll get banned? :O
Quote Originally Posted by xberibeyhan View Post
If I use it, I wont make it obvious and people will think I'm hacking cause I'm good enought and giving me reports, I'll get banned? :O
If you dont hack obvious, you'll not get banned (YET) even if people report you. they check your theater. if they see you're hacking you'll get banned

But notice: this hack probably wont stay Undetected for long!
Lol... Best wallhack eva!! lol... Works Great Guys, try not to get obvious in games so you will not get reported and Banned
Posts 31–45 of 369 · Page 3 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?